Quickening encourages informative content that respectful and informative, and that does not foster divisiveness or tension. ACNM strives to maintain professional environments and professional interactions on its digital platforms, where people are treated with dignity, decency, and respect – an environment characterized by mutual trust and the absence of intimidation, oppression, and exploitation. ACNM will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind on any of its websites or platforms or at its events. Similarly, ACNM will not tolerate negative biases and racial stereotypes. ACNM requests that all contributors review ACNM’s Anti-Discrimination & Harassment Code of Conduct and the ACNM Position Statement on Racism and Racial Bias before contributing to Quickening.
Additionally, ACNM’s guidelines for contributors specify the following:
- Never share protected health information (PHI) on Quickening. For more information about PHI, see http://bit.ly/2wVCah9
- Disclose sources of shared information and respect intellectual property rights of information shared by other users.
- Be mindful of the information you share — any personally identifiable information you share can be seen by persons with access to Quickening. The editors may change personally identifying information at their discretion.
- Do not use Quickening to post any content for commercial advertising purposes.
- Honor our differences. ACNM will not tolerate discrimination (including age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances).
In order to preserve an environment that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, Quickening reserves the right to remove content and edit posts and articles that violate these rules. If you spot something problematic on Quickening, please let us know immediately by emailing email@example.com